- 5 Amazing Ideas For Center Pieces For WeddingsPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Lovely Tips To Celebrate Mothers DayPosted 5 days ago
- How To Select A Prom DressPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Cute And Stunning Mother’s Day Gift IdeasPosted 7 days ago
- Top 5 Fantastic Popular 2013 Prom DressesPosted 7 days ago
- Top Stylish Ideas For Open Back Prom DressesPosted 7 days ago
- Ideas For Embodying The Classy Fashionable Black Prom DressPosted 7 days ago
Workplace Ideas For 4th Of July
4th of July is a very important date for America, and most Americans like to celebrate it in style, because it’s the date for their Independence. While most people enjoy this date as a holiday, there are some who have to work even on this day. It is for these people to know some interesting ways of celebrating the day at work.
It is a good idea to let the staff dress in combinations of Red, White and Blue to show their patriotism. This is one day when the stress should not be on dressing in formals, and even casuals should be allowed. Whoever manages to dress in the catchiest manner could probably be given a small star badge saying, ‘Star of the Day’.
Get Creative With Food
If it’s possible to have a buffet arranged in the office, then nothing like it. But if not, then you can at least spread the word around for people to bring red, white and blue food items. These could be cakes and muffins with colored icings, or any other food item for that matter. Share your food with colleagues to find out who has made the best use of colors in his/ her food.
Your Personal Independence
Independence means different things to different people, and there is one day in life where we feel we are truly free and independent. Have a small scribbling board in the office somewhere for people to come and write down the experiences of a day in their life when they felt they are truly independent, or what independence means to them in general. Check the board at the end of the day for fun responses!
It’s good to take a small break and let the entire staff come together to play some games. Use the Meeting Hall of your office for people to gather, and make up a small presentation of tricky questions on America’s history. Whoever answers the most questions correctly could be given a small prize. Make sure you sing a patriotic song or the anthem together at the end of the day.
Decorate With Fun
Have balloons, streamers and other interesting decorations all around the office in red, blue and white. Encourage people to use even stationery items of that color for the day, and have small flags put up on every table. A huge sign wishing ‘Happy 4th of July’ is a must!
Open For All
This is one day where you can probably think of getting friends and family to your office for sometime. You can arrange for a small game of treasure hunt, with each family playing as a team. Whoever manages to win the game could get a prize, or if the boss is good, then maybe the employee could get a small bonus or raise!
Don’t forget that even 4th of July can be made a lot of fun at your workplace, if you just plan it well with your colleagues a little in advance. Rest, your patriotism does the magic!
Four Personalized Gifts For Him
If you are in a dilemma of what you can...
- Posted 21 days ago
5 Unique Wedding Gift From Bride To Groom
Are you getting married to the man of your dreams?...
- Posted 28 days ago
Unique 25th Anniversary Gifts For Your Spouse
Celebrating 25 years of togetherness with your spouse is a...
- Posted 29 days ago
Unusual And Unique Gifts For Women
Women simply adore gifts in any shape and size. When...
- Posted 36 days ago
5 Amazing And Unique Gifts For Women
We all have a special woman in our lives, be...
- Posted 37 days ago
Selective Special Gifts For Him
Gifts are always a great way to express your love...
- Posted 44 days ago
Cheap Birthday Gift Ideas
Innumerable number of parties to attend and tone of money...
- Posted 337 days ago
6 Exceptionally Delicious And Suitable Wedding Chocolate Favors
It’s a universal fact that chocolate is an integral...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Tips To Understand Your Body And Choose Wedding Dresses
Wedding is an important event of life, an auspicious...
- Posted 1 day ago
- How To Find Unique Baby Shower Decorating Ideas - 37,221 views
- Tips For Fun Graduation Party Decorations - 30,326 views
- Top Ten Gifts Ideas For Farewells - 29,585 views
- Unique Prom Party Decoration Ideas - 14,251 views
- How To Dress For A Masquerade Party - 11,912 views
- Simple But Beautiful Girl Baby Shower Ideas - 11,702 views
- 50th Anniversary Table Decoration Ideas - 11,529 views
- Amazing 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Your Baby - 10,963 views
- Useful Tips On Making Handmade Christmas Cards - 10,159 views
- Cinderella Birthday Party Ideas For Kids - 9,990 views