- Stylish Formal Evening DressesPosted 6 days ago
- 5 Excellent Silver Prom DressesPosted 7 days ago
- Tips To Understand Your Body And Choose Wedding DressesPosted 7 days ago
- Gorgeous Ball Dresses For Sweet SixteenPosted 8 days ago
- Top Easy Recipe For PartyPosted 8 days ago
- 4 Ways To Find Gorgeous Yet Inexpensive Wedding DressesPosted 8 days ago
- Top Styles Of Popular Vintage Evening DressesPosted 8 days ago
Owl Baby Shower Theme Ideas
Big eyes, cute looks, perched on a tree and goes HOOT! What is it? Yes, it’s an owl. Baby owls make a perfect picture of innocence and charm. You can use an owl-themed baby shower to add fun, freshness and an irresistible charisma to your party. I will give you a host of ideas to help you pull this one off like a pro and make your shower a success.
Owl Baby Shower Decorations & Ideas
The theme is adorable and cute so your invitations should be equally adorable. You may opt for readymade printed ones and add some creative part descriptions.
Some creative invitation lines may be:”HOOT! COME AND GRACE MY BABY SHOWER”;
“LOOK WHOO’S HAVING A BABY”.
You may also make you own invitations with construction paper. Use paper to cut out owl shapes and 2 wings each and then with markers draw the face of the owl. Write down the party details in the middle i.e. the belly part and attach the 2 wings on the side. So that the wings can be opens to reveal the invite.
1. You can hang small or huge owl mobiles. The ends of the mobiles may have tiny plush owls in varying colors. Stuffed owls in different sizes can be kept in the room.
2. If you have balloons then give them the “owl-touch” too. Cut out paper to make eyes and beak and stick them on the balloons to make them look like owls. The color theme for the balloons can be pink and brown for a girl or yellow and brown for a boy. The white and brown combination is neutral.
3. Pillows or cushions in owl shapes will look good too.
4. Place a tree in a pot on the floor. Cover the small tree and its branches with colorful paper or streamers. Attach tiny owl plush toys to each branch.
5. Owl themed tableware will also be a good option to keep in tune with the theme.
6. Print out a huge owl poster and make sure that the belly patch is white or some light color. The owl can be of any color. Hang this on the wall and ask the guests to write their messages or advices for the mother-to-be.
Owl Theme Food
Make sure your food matches the color of the chosen owl. If you’ve chosen a girl owl (brown and pink) your choice of food maybe chocolate and strawberry muffins, chocolate or strawberry ice—cream, brown bread sandwiches with salami slices etc
You can serve anything in the menu but make sure you give them out in themed plates. If you’re making cup cakes, decorate them to resemble an owl’s face with the help of Oreo crème biscuits. The tea or coffee can be kept under an owl shaped cozy to keep with the theme. You can make owl shaped cookies too.
Make sure your food matches the color of the chosen owl. If you’ve chosen a girl owl (brown and pink) your choice of food maybe chocolate and strawberry muffins, chocolate or strawberry ice—cream, brown bread sandwiches with salami slices etc.
The Owl Cake
The cake should be owl shaped too. The cake may also be shaped in form of a mother and a baby owl together or an owlet just hatching from an egg.
Your party favors should also be in line with the theme. Give away muffins or cookies in shape of owl as favors. You may give out owl coin purses and plush toys too. You can make your own owl party bag with the help of a simple brown paper bag. Cut out paper in shape of eyes and beak of an owl and attach them to the brown paper bag to make it look like a paper owl. Put all your party favors in the bag.Owl Baby Shower Theme Ideas,